How to Increase HDL Levels – Why It Is Important To Know How To Raise Hdl Cholesterol

Wondering how to increase HDL levels in your blood? Why, it could be as easy as eating the right foods, getting the correct amount of exercise, and living a healthy lifestyle.

In fact, there are many natural ways to lower cholesterol that are far cheaper than the more common pharmaceutical options. The biggest advantage is, natural methods do not have the same adverse side effects.

Now just in case you’re new to the subject of cholesterol, here’s a quick run-through: cholesterol is actually a lipid that binds to a carrier apoprotein molecule. It is this compound that can either be classified according to density into either LDL (Low-Density Lipoprotein) or HDL (High-Desnity Lipoprotein).

Why it is Important to Raise HDL Cholesterol

Higher levels of LDL are typically associated with conditions such as artherosclerosis, however take care to note that some believe that only LDLs damaged by free radicals are responsible for artherosclerosis. HDLs on the other hand bind with the LDLs that are not utilized and transport them to the liver.

All things considered, having a higher HDL count and a lower LDL count makes for a decreased chance of having cholesterol problems as time moves on.

What Causes Low HDL

To know how to raise HDL cholesterol, you should first know what causes it to be low in the first place. First and foremost, and probably the most obvious, is genetics. If you’ve got a family history of heart problems or cardiovascular problems, then it could be that you were born with a liver unable to produce sufficient HDL. In addition to genetics, certain drugs like steroids also have the ability to lower HDL as well as certain bad habits like smoking and excessive alcohol abuse.

How To Raise HDL Cholesterol

That being said, let’s look at how to increase HDL levels. The most prominent among these include a healthy dose of exercise. Now when we say exercise, we don’t necessarily mean walking for 30 minutes a day, a couple of days a week.

Your exercise should be focused on the cardiovascular system and be moderate to heavy for at least 45 minutes per day, 3 to 4 days a week.

In addition to exercise, there are a number of vitamins and various nutrients to look out for that can help increase your HDL levels such as policasonal, vitamin C, vitamin E, grape seed extract and, of course, niacin.

Cholesterol Lowering Diets

By now you’re probably wondering “Are there any foods that can lower my cholesterol?”. The answer to this is actually more tricky than you might think, seeing as only 15% of dietary cholesterol forms part of your cholesterol count when it reaches the blood. The remaining 85% is produced by the body.

However, but there are certain foods to avoid and others to look out for optimal cholesterol ratios. Those to avoid include foods with refined sugars, saturated fats and trans-fats such as junk food, deep fried foods, etc. Foods to eat on a regular basis include fruits, vegetables and other whole foods.

I would highly recommend Cardio-Klenz to anyone who is looking for how to increase HDL levels. This all natural product helps to balance LDL and triglyceride levels and also helps gradually break down the plaque in the arteries. Because Cardio-Klenz only contains natural ingredients it can be safely used without the risk of any adverse side effects.